View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #13
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cod Father View Post
Has someone been able to solve this little kanundrum ??

I really dislike having someone put ads etc that I particularly DON'Twant

TCF
i suspect the language of the terms and conditions is just a cya for the "recommendations" they push through the device and the kobo website. those recommendations are essentially tailored advertisements, much like facebook advertising and google trackers advertising ... based on what you say you like/dislike/have read/own, they make recommendations on how to spend your money.

if they decide to get more intrusive than that ... someone will find a hack to disable it.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote