View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #45
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmoore43 View Post
I'm sorry. The Nook Color does rotate, I meant the Kindle rotates in all 4 directions vs the Nook only landscape and portrait. I am very sorry about the misunderstanding. It was a bad mistake on my part and I do love my Nook Color and can do a lot on it. I go online and it is very easy to use but the Kindle Fire HD does much more. If I could use it to talk on I would love it even more. lol I don't like Skype so it needs to offer another talk version to use also.. Sorry again Blossom. I was not being clear enough. My bad.. I got the Nook Color for an Anniversary gift last year and the Kindle Fire HD for an Anniversary gift this year and do love them both. I read more on my Nook and use the Kindle for other things and read from it too. lol
You can sideload any app on the KFHD you're not stuck with Skype or what's available in the Amazon App Store. Compatibility will vary but most Talk apps should work.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote