View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:29 PM   #54
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
This thread has certainly taken on a life of its own since I last visited. I'm glad that at least some others share my thoughts even though my critics are apparently suffering from immeasurable pain. As I had mentioned before, I wasn't personally offended by the user title. However, I like to believe that someone's character isn't measured by how much they care when they're personally affected by something negative, but rather by how much they care even when they're not personally affected. I'd like to thank everyone that has shown me support (or that at least has not attacked me), and to all my critics, feel free to change your title to Grand Wizard to show just how much you support having that title.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote