View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #35
signum
Zealot
signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: none
Additional data for my issue 6)
This will reproduce the problem on my system. Create this 3-line file using your favorite text editor -
html body
Hello, world!
body html
(angle brackets and slashes need to be inserted to make this valid html)
save as "crash.html". Open "crash.html" with lowriter. Save as "crash.odt", making sure the "auto select file name extention" IS checked. Open "crash.html" with sigil. Save as will lead you to an error pop-up that says "Sigil has encountered a problem. Please report it on the issue tracker, including the defails from this tracker." At this point, no buttons work and I have to cancel it from another window. Repeat the experiment starting with opening "crash.txt" with lowriter, this time making sure the "auto select..." check box is NOT checked. Later, when you try to "save as" in Sigil, things work as they should, without problems. The point is, before you even start to use sigil, the check box should be cleared externally.

2) Probable Error Between Chair And Keyboard. I was trying to use <ctrl-alt-enter>, which is unassigned instead of <ctrl-shift-enter>, which works fine for me, too.

1) I hadn't realized that this page was changable. I was assuming it like it was the "Insert Special Characters" screen, which is not changeable, I believe. I've fixed the typo and added single quotes for my own use. Thanks for being patient with me!

Last edited by signum; 10-01-2012 at 07:05 PM.