View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I don't have a T1, but my mother does and so does my mother-in-law and I highly recommend the T1 as an upgrade for the 505. The only thing needed to do to the T1 is to install the June modified reader app after making sure the firmware is updated. Also, don't use Reader for PC to manage eBooks, use Calibre.

With the T1, you can still use fonts from an external directory and you can make your favorite fonts the default (using the June modified reader app).
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote