View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #12
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormulac View Post
I found having the sd card in the KT very severely slows it down - ok, it's not slow in real terms, but when compared to the Kindle which does everything instantly it brings on a touch of buyer's remorse!
I dont find that my touch is slow at all. I have over 3000 books on it and it seems to run fine. Pages turn fine. Searching for my books is quick as well.

At any rate thats just how it is for me. Everyone uses things a little differently.

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote