View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #82
Talldog
Addict
Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KDX Graphite, Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
For the people who do take full advantage of the program, they are probably intentionally doing more shopping at Amazon then other folks. So they are bringing in more money in sales. Since there is a balance of items that are sold below cost, at cost, and for a profit, I would assume that someone that uses Prime to its full advantage is buying a good number of products that are not on the margin and that makes Amazon a good amount of money.
And that's the key, IMO. Because of Prime, I go to Amazon first, and when I'm there, I try to find stuff that they sell directly. Works for me, works for them.
Talldog is offline   Reply With Quote