View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 02:17 AM   #6
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by playful View Post
Hi Guiyoforward,

Thanks for your message. I am a little confused, are you suggesting that a file on the site should be renamed, and if so, which one?

Cheers,

Andy
No - I think they are giving you a tip. You cannot place a HTML file directly onto a kindle (although you can send it to your kindle email) to read. But if you change the file extension to .txt you can then place the file on your kindle and read it. I assume you lose a lot of formatting though - haven't tried it.

No worries about your site, I logged in via my kindle, clicked on the link and it downloaded straight onto the device. Excellent
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote