View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 07:06 AM   #15
palex481
Connoisseur
palex481 is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow_hand View Post
Palex, please proceed with the sale of your kindle. I have had enough whining and negativity on this forum. Most of us know the plusses and minuses of our devices.
Sorry some of you see this as whining negativity. I do not see it that way. I just am discussing things from my perspective on a discussion forum. Yes these points have been discussed before, so if you don't want to read this thread, then don't.

The reason I posted this is because I really wanted to like the Kindle, I really did. I used it all day Saturday and a lot of Sunday reading for hours and hours, but I just never found it to be as comfortable to hold as my Sony. I like being able to go forward and back with my right hand with the Sony. I just don't feel like it will ever be the same.

The main thing I like about the Kindle is the font, but I've learned you can hack that on the Sony to match that pretty much. And I'm near a computer with internet 90% of the time, so wireless isn't as big as I thought. If you are a traveler, then yeah its great.

I'm not attacking people who chose the Kindle, so there is no need to get defensive. I was just expressing my personal viewpoints and I may have gotten carried away because of how much I truly truly had wanted to switch to the Kindle for the longest time, but I am just majorly disappointed at the moment.
palex481 is offline   Reply With Quote