View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 07:07 AM   #14
woodfairie
woodfairie began at the beginning.

Device: prs - 600
Ok , after spending numerous convo's with both future shop and sony , future shop tells me that sony is the one who didn't place the serial on the back of the unit , sony just has a standard reply that the unit has been tampered with ( because there is no serial number on it ) apparently future shop is going to launch an " investigation " into why this one unit didn't have a serial number as i certainly did not tamper with it in any way , it did come in it's box , as this was my 1st sony reader , i have no idea how i was supposed to know what documentation came with it , i am not psychic !! It did have the booklet telling how to use the sony reader that i do remember , future shop has replaced the unit with a new one albeit reluctantly and next time i will definitely be checking any new units to make sure they have a serial number and and/or keeping my box , however with the amount of products we buy , I have no idea how to keep all these boxes ? I am still very irked with sony if it wasn't for future shop i would still be out a reader and i still am not 100 % certain whose fault it was ?
woodfairie is offline   Reply With Quote