View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 01:39 AM   #43
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by eng10110 View Post
With a capacitative screen, one would not be able to lay the palm of one's hand on the screen during writing or annotation. And this is a big thing for me.
I annotate and write on the Max 13.3" quite frequently and the ability to lay my palm fully on the panel is a big thing for me.
This is true for pure capacitive screens, which is why the classic ipad, for example, is not ideal for handwriting.
However, when a device supports electromagnetic stylus, it has a layer in the screen which only senses the stylus, not your finger. "Dual touch" devices have both, and they can switch automatically from one technology to the other. So you can rest your palm on the screen without making any unwanted marks.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote