View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #42
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
well, an advantage to using author/title is being able to *find* the image, since on the Sony you can sort images by filename. I hear you on the difficulties, though.

Thanks!
eP
view by date works for me

surely the whole point of sending covers to device is that you DO want to see them uses as screensavers, so you will tick them ALL for use in sleep mode anyway.

& when you don't want to see them anymore you'll just send a new set with replace rather that add to option selected in plug-in

& for Sony, at least, the thumbnails make it easy to see what's what without paying attention to file names. I see how file names could be an issue though on , say, a kindle, if it does not do thumbnails.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote