View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 08:51 PM   #18
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
perhaps the problem is Tapatalk, which happily posts photos no matter how large they are.
The problem is Tapatalk, but it’s readily resolved by attaching all images. Not by continuing to do what wasn’t working.

Quote:
However, I take issue with the post being moved here. I had intended for it to be a showcase of what we read on Kobos. By moving it here, it’s become a general reader post, which I'm sure there are plenty already in existence. I understand I can't police what people post in here, but is it alright to change the title to be Kobo-centric? I tried to change the topic to "What are you reading on your Kobo? Share a photo!", but it only sticks for my first post, not the thread. If it's too much work to edit the main thread's title, perhaps you should just delete this entire discussion. I'll have to start over. :|
Why differentiate between what is read on Kobos and what is read on other devices? There was a time here of Jukes and Kallikaks; let’s not revisit. In any case, I repeat: posts about books belong in this forum. Making posts about books somehow about the device seems bizarre to me, but I’ll change the header. And don’t start over; thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
If you attach images, as issybird did, rather than embedding them, then a thumbnail is displayed. Clicking on the thumbnail displays the image.
Exactly.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote