View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlBrown View Post
My apologies if this has been asked and answered before but I have been unable to find it in my searches of these forums.

I would like to add some additional entries to the "Language:" drop down on the "Edit Metadata" dialog. I have become interested in eBooks translated from other languages to English and want to store the metadata that would reflect that in the Calibre database.

I've been searching for the best/correct method to add some additional entries for English like "English; Translated (French)" or "English; Translated (German)".
You will need a custom column
Languages is for a single Language (the primary document language)

Various metadata rules (see various tweaks) depend on this value.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote