Thread: Check in
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #27
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcubed View Post
I don't have Ermine, yet. EE is not locating my WiFi and I'm not sure it'll work anyhow. The last time I tried to access Update, all I could get was an error message. I think that The Great Firewall is blocking the EE from access the site. Will an air card work for a connection? My hubby has one from work. It wouldn't solve the blocked site issue, if that is still there. (I've had sites blocked at one time and not at another).

Any advice? I have opened a ticket.
Are there any free wifis near you? Starbucks, McDonald's, Liners bread...
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote