View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 01:38 PM   #60
lbschenkel
Enthusiast
lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Aura 1, Kindle DXG, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbusnengo View Post
Hmm.. I'm not getting results even for books with a mobi-asin, yet when I go to the site linked in the first post that inspired this plugin, that still works for me.
Note sure what's happening for you. I just tested the plugin with a number of different books and it could successfully find the covers. I tested books with and without ASIN, so it looks like scraping from Goodreads (which happens when there's no ASIN) is also working.
lbschenkel is offline   Reply With Quote