View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 07:30 AM   #1781
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 840, Touch HD 2
The Heads of Cerberus

Exactly ten years ago I have opened the Dunyazad Library with six volumes in it. It has 54 volumes now, all of them selected, edited and typeset by me, the latest addition today being The Heads of Cerberus by Francis Stevens (Gertrude Barrows Bennett). This book has been said to have been “the precursor of the entire parallel worlds tradition in fiction” – it is certainly a fascinating and very readable book, a dystopian fantasy story, with a touch of Alice in Wonderland, by a major fantasy writer of the early 20th century.

www.dunyazad-library.net/authors/francis-stevens.htm

BTW, I have only recently been made aware that what I’m doing is heavily frowned upon here – namely, that I’m making new editions, instead of humbly copying existing ones to the letter. Please be warned, I’m unrepentant – in my editions you may find previous errors fixed, outdated spellings modernized, explanatory footnotes added, or other horrors to which I freely admit in the “About this Edition” section of each book, in the hope that some may find them helpful.
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote