View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 09:16 AM   #10
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I've done exactly the same as itimpi for my 'Novels to be read soon' list.

I have 2 libraries - Novels and Reference (Art, Craft, Hobbies, Computer manuals). I decided to split off the Reference books for 3 reasons:
  • - many more tags required and a completely different set to the Novels library.
  • - my Reference books are all PDF, CHM or CBZ and generally unsuitable for any of my current readers (too large, need colour)
  • - difference in which metadata columns are most important for the library view window, e.g. Author, Series most important for Novels, but Tags most important for Reference.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote