View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:50 AM   #5350
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Happy Mobilereadiversary to Me!

Today is my 2nd Mobilereadiversary!

Thank you friends, old & new, for making this place an enjoyable experience!!

And like the day I joined, I get to celebrate with a brand new ereader...We've welcomed a bouncing baby Paperwhite into the family and its very cool case. I'm loving both so far, and I think I have actually adjusted pretty well to not being able to carry my entire library with me, like I was able to with my beloved K3.

The hard part now, is saying a semi-good-bye to my K3. My mom has expressed intrest, and while I will be the one in charge of her library management, it still stings to know that the K3 will no longer officially be "mine". She served me well.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote