View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 01:30 AM   #796
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
And don't forget your cowboys as well. All are not quite Alpha's but have that charm and pragmatic attitude. You have been making me try and figure out another author that wrote westerns all day. Jude Deveraux's had some in her Montgomery/Taggert series, Johanna Lindsey, and I want to say the author I can't name was named Gwendlyne something. I am pictureing a cover with a cowboy boot on it. Man, I have to go back under the bed again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Ok, I have come out from under the bed again, and found some lovely old Zebra westerns by Carol Finch. Then I found some Patricia Potter's , and some old Lorranie Heath's. After seeing the title, I remember fondly of The Scotsman Wore Spurs by Patricia Potter. Also that Carol liked to have a scene where the hero or the heroine was rip roarin' drunk. I will look at the rest of my books tomorrow, since it is dark outside right now. Maybe then I will find that author's name. Or, maybe I am dreamin'. Good Night Ladies, or Good Morning as the case may be.

I have Carol Finch's HQ westerns. Could the author be Geralyn Dawson? She started writing for Harlequin in the mid 90s. I have a couple of Patricia Potter that she has out in ebook. I would love to have the series mention. I may have to buy it in paperback.