View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #460
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmouse View Post
Hi! A little help please? I just got the KPW and successfully installed the Jailbreak and the Python and Screensaver hacks. I can't get the screensaver hack to work properly though.

After a full restart the Kindle will use my custom image for the first screensaver, then after that it no longer uses the images in the folder, just displays whatever was on the screen when it went to sleep.

All the images I've used have been PNG in 758x1024 resolution, some were 24 bit so in case that was the issue I tried again with 1 image in 8 bit. Still the same.

Any ideas?
Did you place a blank file named last in the linkss folder? That is the only way I know that you would get a screensaver image of the last thing on your screen. If you did, delete it.
That you get one of your custom images after a restart suggests you installed the hack properly (the last screen screensaver is an optional feature of the screensaver hack).
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote