View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 03:38 AM   #33
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghod View Post
Hmmm...just installed and ran this plugin, but after running it, clicking on close just made it run again.
This is a rare bug that only occurs if you install a plugin for the first time, assign it to a button and then click that button.
For the time being, the only way to fix it is to restart Sigil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghod View Post
I'm trying to get my act together so I can provide my blind friend books he has no access to otherwise.
You might want to check out KevinH's Access-Aide plugin, which'll automatically add DAISY-recommended attributes for screen readers.

Last edited by Doitsu; 03-01-2018 at 03:44 AM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote