View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:01 PM   #8
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Thanks mate!!

I did have one final question: How would I prevent Calibre from renaming files in this sequence:

'Call of Cthulhu, The' ? I'm trying to get it to name it 'The Call of Cthulhu', but I can't find any sort of way to change that?

Oh, and when I said I had trouble with the series info, Some book covers don't have the series number on the covers. Would Search for Metadata Within the File be sufficient?

Regarding the title sort, I know that you can do that with the metadata, but would this be possible to do in the Save to Disc area? I tend to edit metadata by downloading it.

Last edited by Dullahir; 01-29-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote