View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #2
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Wow, they retired the Vox? If I had bought a Vox, and was not able to return it, I would be quite mad that Kobo did not offer a trade-up program towards the Arc. It seems to me that the Vox was either a paid beta, or a simple quick-cash scheme engineered to cash in on beating the Fire to the Canadian market.

I wonder if pumping up the share price for the sale to the Japanese company played into it as well. Either way, I am sure the Arc is infinitely better than the Vox, but personally, I would not trust Kobo with my money again.
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote