View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 09:37 PM   #114
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
Sarcasm?
My nieces have there life. I have mine. We don't really talk since they grew up. I still love them of course and would love to be apart of their life but they are just so busy and young. At that point of your life you don't really think how important family is. Thanks to Facebook I can at least click like so they know I am interested in their life. I can post little messages when I think their Aunt needs to impart some of her life's wisdom into their situation.

My only other way to find out family news is through a unreliable source that loves to embellished and I can never get the facts straight. I no longer have to go through them thanks to Facebook.

Alot of my family kind of grew upset when I left home 13 years ago. They felt I abandon them. It just wasn't a healthy situation to be in thanks to Facebook I can keep inform and not put myself back in that mess.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote