View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 11:24 AM   #64
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Thanks for your reasons for buying the Yotaphone 2.

Because the Yotaphone 2 prices seem to be stabilizing at under US$130 at five different sellers, as opposed to those low prices being a special one-time sale, you might want to try flashing your phone now, and only buy another if you brick it.

I've been updating the Yotaphone 2 pricing post on page 4 (post #58) of this thread since I originally made that post, and the five sellers are all selling for less than US$130. Gearbest ended their $120 sale when the last of the allotted units was sold, and the price went up to $157 for a day or two, but now it's back to $120.

P.S. I bought one also.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote