View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 08:04 PM   #87
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Thanks for posting this thread. I'll be going through this on the weekend. My first question, and please forgive me if it's dum, but what does this mean:

"Download the attached kindle-jailbreak-1.10.N.zip file, and unpack it. In here, you'll find a few files. Unzip the contents of the kindle-5.4-jailbreak.zip archive to the root directory of your Kindle."

Am I dropping the whole zip file in the root directory or just all the specific files in that zip and what is meant by archive?
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote