View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 08:41 AM   #53
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by saluli View Post
I tried to put the Target library on 2 different folders (both local and out of any sync service), but it still does not work. It still does not restart itself, nor detect the source libraries I try to save.

What more can I try?
@saluli:

Try creating the Target Library on the same drive as Calibre for OSX is installed upon within a brand new and completely normal folder that you have full security access to.

I have never used OSX, but if it were Windows, I would suggest that you rule out problems with permissions and security for both yourself and the Calibre executable itself.

Good luck.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote