View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 03:01 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya Karen: Very sorry. I thought I'd covered all requests (there have been a whole bunch of emails, so I must have somehow overlooked yours in the rush). Please do drop another line and I'll see to it immediately. Sincere apologies. Neil

Thanks, Rog. Your advice is well received. Our simple ebook system was put together some years ago for screen reading on PCs and laptops -- long before ebook readers became significantly popular. Only when we laid hands on the 505 recently did I notice the loss of formatting when text font is increased. No words are lost or mangled, but often paragraph breaks go for a Burton and there are line widows. We've got the software in now to convert to formats other than PDF and will offer a full range soon. Glad you're enjoying *Prestwick*. Please feel free to ask for other titles any time. Very best. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote