View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 01:47 PM   #22
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
"A Thousand Miles Up the Nile" is a wonderful book, not to mention that it was created by me, which makes it even better (oops - I wasn't going to mention that...)! Please vote for it. Vote early, vote often, as the saying goes .
I've already done my duty by it! I'd just like to add that you certainly did an excellent job on that book.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote