View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:08 AM   #12
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by moji3000 View Post
Hi all
again me and my mobi converter problem.
The problem is now about image, its html is standard as i know and think header is ok too.

But Kindle desktop previewer can not open it. :/
Again no idea why!!

I have attached file.

Moji
I don't know precisely what you've got wrong or missing that Kindle wants, but here's your file after running through mobiunpack and kindlegen 2.7 and then mobiunpack again to get the non-KF3 format portion.

By comparing the files (use mobiunpack in dump mode) and tweaking the file you generate, you should be able to find out which bits you need.

But bear in mind that there's no guarantee. The Mobi file format is officially undocumented.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi mobi7-testmobi777.mobi (93.1 KB, 189 views)

Last edited by pdurrant; 11-25-2012 at 09:02 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote