View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 09:34 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Smile Sony Reader reviewed in Washington Post 5 August 2007

Tote a Small Library to the Beach
By Mike Musgrove
Sunday, August 5, 2007; Page F01
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...10.html?sub=AR
You have to register with the Post to see the article. I am not going to paste the review here because of copyright concerns.

It's a fairly shallow review. He discusses the battery life, the screen, Connect store, some current history of ebook publishing, and a few quotes. It's a shame he didn't find this forum.

I am writing an email to him right now inviting him to this forum and offering our assistance in case he decides to write a follow up review. I will also ask if he can post the review here.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote