View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #7
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I am Robert B and I am dying to work with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden View Post
I'm merely asking if someone has a marketing or inside contact at Astak, because I've been trying to get one of their ebook readers for review for my Linux tech website (www.raiden.net) for a while now, and only got like one reply about "yeah, we'll get back to you", but no followup, and no replies to my followup emails either.

If anyone's got any info, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you want to keep it private, just PM it to me. Thanks. Oh, and FYI, if anyone's interested, we're trying to add ebook readers to our list of hardware we review over there.
Dear Lord:

For God sakes, contact me. Send a personal message, or email to Atten: Robert Barry at: support@astak.com!!

Customer Service: I have been here almost every day. I answer all PM and most posts. People on these Astak threads have said our Customer Service is outstanding (not just good)! You can phone (1-866-368-8788) or email: support@astak.com!! I have never seen a legit concern with our customer service and I am proud of it!

I monitor these threads daily and normally several times daily! This is the first I have heard of this or I would have seen it sooner and responded! Let us help you!!

I have posted a good hundred times where to email and where to call (toll free).

Come on, people, be fair. We are going overboard to assist!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote