Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:52 PM   #743
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I don't expect it to have as many features as PRS+. Among the features I mentioned, though, the only thing that's a must have for me is tap anywhere for next page. How hard could it be for Kobo to add a couple more touchscreen settings which includes that? One of the touchscreen settings is already pretty similar to the Kindle's "Easy Reach Tap Zones". Kobo just needs to make the left zone smaller to accommodate smaller hands.
Kobo can't sort the books consistantly in a large collection. I guess some things aren't as easy for some as for others.

Oh well

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote