View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #13
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by runtmms View Post
That I understand. I first ported my home number to my cell phone about 8 years ago. The port this time was much quicker and easier. Keeping your number isn't an obstacle to carrier change in most cases. (at least in the US)
In most cases. I just seen first hand how "easy" it is on landlines. Especially trying to go from internet based landline to normal landline or back. Keep your old phone number doesn't always work as advertized. I am happy with my plan, my 4G coverage where I live, and with Verizon altogether. I could pay less switching carriers, but then I'd lose connectivity / quality both in data and voice.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote