View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #5156
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Will we ever seen another musical group like The Beatles? I doubt we ever will, since The Beatles hit at a moment when circumstances were just right for them to become the group they became. Among the factors were the right producer and the right timing in the United States. I think that due to this, and other factors, led The Beatles to reach a very high level in music one I doubt will be reached by any other group.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote