Thread: MobileRead Book Club Selections List
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #28
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Hopefully by the end of 2012 you and I will have the votes necessary to change to all hidden for 2013. I don't like having both classics visible, but every third month seemed about as fair as I could make it and I didn't want to change the schedule arbitrarily to suit my desires.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
We could have the second month of each group of three months be the open vote instead of the third. That would make the open votes: Romance, Fantasy, FreeForAll and Science Fiction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Unfortunately, that would also mean that now both "Classic" months would be closed, and I think Tom wants one open and one closed.
If we do every 4th month open then we could have one Classic open and one Classic closed.

January — RunnerUp
February — Romance
March — Thriller/Suspense
April — Humour*
May — Fantasy
June — Classic
July — Mystery/Crime
August — FreeForAll*
September — NonFiction
October — Horror
November — Science Fiction
December — Classic*

*Voting during this month will be visible.

Last edited by Nyssa; 11-29-2011 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Added Tom's post for context.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote