View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #30
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thanks Starson17, that is very cool to hear. After all it was initially your interest in humoring my ramblings before chaley joined in that made me think it was worthwhile attempting it.

The only idea I can recall being suggested for this that is outstanding is the ability to filter the result groups. I don't want to add it unless more than one person requests it though - it isn't something I would use myself but I understand drMerry's point that there are circumstances that applying a search restriction before you search will not work as the alternative.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote