View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 12:47 PM   #36
Conan46
Fanatic
Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
New Prime Memberships for $73 --> 15 Jan ~ 17 Jan

My guess is that Amazon will prevent gift memberships on this offer just like they did the last time. But, it's worth trying anyway. You never know.
My Prime membership actually ends that week, just a few days after the promo. I'm planning on letting it run out. Too bad they are so strict about these promos, they would have gotten me to re-up at that price.
Conan46 is offline   Reply With Quote