View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 11:23 AM   #7
lensmann
Zealot
lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Boox Max 2, ThinkBook Plus Gen 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wong McGregor View Post
Are you saying that even a text editor is slow on such a device or do you think it's the slow screen refresh rate that makes it slow?
I've only tried this on the Boox E43 where I had a go at writing LaTeX in Droidedit. It wasn't slow as such, but the lag seemed worse than it was because of the slow refresh rate. If you type without looking at the screen very much, it will probably be less evident. That said, I have no idea whether this translates across to large screen ereaders, so please take this under advisement.
lensmann is offline   Reply With Quote