View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #57
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyou2 View Post
My k3 is brick because i use this command

first
shift D I I with launchpad
then
;debugon
~disableindexing

Then i restart k3,it stop at the 45% loading bar.Even i return to factory it still stop at there.
So i think i should resumeindexing then maybe my kindle will be ok.
but where to set ,or which file should be change,Does anyone here know how to do this?

and I think my file start.sh is wrong now ,can some paste the file here?

(fortunately my launchpad still alive and i have a terminal in kindle . i can load duokan system,but still can not access the original system)
~disableindexing just runs a script. If you have a terminal, you should be able to run the script manually to turn indexing back on. Also, with debug on, you are doing a lot of extra logging that consumes storage space. You should turn it off immediately after running a command in the search bar.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote