View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-j0nes View Post
I have the same problem, even after converting to epub. Says the book is only 1 page long and when I try to turn the page on the kobo it goes back to the home screen. Any other suggestions?
Strange thing is, I've used exactly the same .mobi files before and they have worked.
If there is not DRM in the book, the conversion should work. It is possible there is an error in the book structure that means it doesn't convert properly. I'd have to see either the mobi or the epub to get an idea.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote