View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 06:54 PM   #13
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Because on your computer they know you can easily buy it from someone else, but on your reader you're locked into their store?
When I see inconsistent results, though, i feel less likely to purchase. Because I don't know that what I'm seeing is the cheapest or the only versions available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Well actually there are multiple versions of the "Aspen Papers: showing up at the KoboBooks web site (at least in Canada). These range from free to over $25 depending on the source. Of course, what is truly confusing is if you sort by price, only 18 are listed (with none being free) whereas all other sorts show 23 books!

Also, searching via the Touch show me 11, one of which has a Download button as opposed to a Purchase button.
Yeah, I can only find the free version on my Kobo, not through my computer. Like I said above, getting incomplete results means I have become reluctant to spend money. Especially when I know the search on my computer, which does not show the free version, is not including the cheaper versions.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote