View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #8
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I haven't seen figures to scale with the font size in an ePub as of yet. Can't imagine how to do it. Picture sizes won't accept em instead of pt afak. It would be interesting though...
ouch, thanks for clarifying, it must be I just thought I saw that!?

When zooming an epub, I was sure I have at least one book where the pictures were zoomed to, but if you say it is not possible it must have been my (wrong) impression, I am no tech person at all...
paola is offline   Reply With Quote