View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 04:16 PM   #1168
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
I have been using the Modify Epub plug in to ensure that any changes I make to the cover or metadata of a book is saved in my library. When I use the plugin now, I am getting an epub to epub conversion resulting in an epub and original e-pub file in the folder. I do't think I have changed anything and wonder if anybody has any idea what is causing this.

In the dialogue page I tick the following:

Metadata jacket - Remove legacy metata jacket; Add/replace metadata jacket

Covers - Insert or replace cover

Metadata - Update metadata

Thank you for any help you can offer.
That is normal and expected. The modified file is the filename.epub, the original file before the modification is the filename.original_epub. As far as I know, this can not be disabled, the only customization for the plugin is to disable/enable the prompt to save the modified file(s) on completion.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote