Thread: Sad Sigil news?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #33
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I would be absolutely lost without Sigil. I've purchased books that were a mess ranging from various size text popping up within chapters, even within same paragraphs, to overuse of tables that chopped off the majority of the text on my readers, where it was too annoying and even impossible to read without fixing it.

I'm perfectly happy with Sigil it in its current state even if it never makes another update. Other than if somewhere along the line epub3 replaces epub2, just so it can work on whatever new standard would take over.

I'm sure all of us appreciate this program more than we ever say and thank you and all the past contributors for keeping it available for us. Here's hoping it somehow still has a long and healthy life.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote