View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 07:56 AM   #71
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
So, I plugged in my Aura to Calibre today and transferred a few more books. I noticed that this time the books I transferred yesterday it did add the Series metadata to the books loaded onto the Aura from yesterday.

Loaded a few more Calibre books not on the Aura this morning. Ejected device, shut down Calibre, restarted both Calibre and device. Plugged Aura back in, connect to Calibre, did the whole process again two more times. Still no series information on the device after two additional connects to Calibre after the initial transfer. But since the ones from yesterday the series did eventually transfer I'm hopeful that will happen.

Now regarding the Shelves / Collections on the Kobo Aura and Calibre. I can see 4 shelves that are listed on my Aura and when I click on the Device button in Calibre those shelves show in a "Collection" field. I have an added field in Calibre that I added to put "shelf" information for my iBooks program and named it "Genre". How do I connect that "Genre" field in Calibre to the "Collection" field in the device area of Calibre and then get that uploaded onto the Aura as a shelf?
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote