View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #11
harcalion
harcalion can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueharcalion can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueharcalion can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueharcalion can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueharcalion can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueharcalion can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueharcalion can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueharcalion can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueharcalion can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueharcalion can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueharcalion can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony PRS-505
Well, time goes by very very fast. I remember registering just to have a look at the e-book reader comparisons on the wiki and writing *one* single post over the course of the years.

As I was afraid the color technology for e-ink has been slow coming, so I read with attention the News section, always hoping Mirasol or another company could surprise us with a vibrant display to read comic books on. I find it perfectly appropriate, with only breakthroughs being in the hotspot and not excessive noise.

Congratulations MR!