View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 04:38 AM   #41
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Sorry to intrude... It's my understanding that you're syncronizing to dropbox exactly the same library you define in calibre, with folders as they are, so every folder contains only opf, jpg and mobi/lit/epub file for a book.
Thanks for "intruding". It is always helpful to have another eye looking at a problem.

It is also my understanding that the OP is syncing a complete calibre library. I don't think that it is the "real" library but is instead a copy/paste of that library.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote