View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 02:59 AM   #15
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@Terisa de Morgan - I think I added an MP3 to a library where I hadn't configured the file name column

Another Under The Counter transaction
Glad to know I've messed nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I'd be happy with radio buttons - File Name Only, or Full Path - but whatever is easiest for you, including nothing, will do

BR
I've never used radio buttons, I good way to learn to use them Anyway, would you want the path in another field or inside the filename field?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote